Friday, March 9, 2012
Conference is coming...and so is The Cheesecake Factory
This morning William and I bundled up to walk down to Harmon's for a few things. I put his coat on him, a beanie, and then a nice warm blanket. We were sure surprised when we walked outside... I cooked on the way over there. It was such a nice morning! We got what we needed, hurried home, put clothes on William instead of his pj's, shed a few layers and went out to enjoy the morning. I pushed him on his trike until we got to one of his favorite spots on Temple Square, where he got off to run around. It was gorgeous. I wish I had taken my camera along to remember the morning. I realized that conference is just around the corner as I watched the gardeners busy at work, covering the grounds with flowers. I love this time of year! As we walked around, William saying "Hi Sisters" to all the sister missionaries, I thought about how nice it will be to cuddle up on the couch with a sweet new little baby girl while watching and listening to our latter-day prophets. I also thought about how nice it will be to have a Cheesecake Factory just a few blocks away. The combination of the two things sounds marvelous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment