Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RAIN DANCE!

It's raining! I love it. I stopped by my parents on my way home from work and was watching Monk (Ted's new favorite show. It was my first episode ever) when we heard the thunder! It was POURING. It still is. But Ted and I decided to check it out and it looked like a huge waterfall. SO MUCH WATER! Ted saw his friend outside across the street under her porch so we threw off our shoes and socks, rolled up our pant legs and made a run for it. She was out there with her nieces and nephews doing a rain dance. There was nothing else to do except join in the fun! It has definitely been a long time since I participated in a rain dance. I love listening to the rain and thunder and watching the lightning light up the sky! Sometimes it's just what you need, even if you do get a little soaked...

3 comments:

candace said...

yay for rain, rainboots (red preferably) and MONK. I love that show!

Leah and Daniel said...

I thought it was so funny! I'd never heard of it before!

Andrew and Ariel said...

Sounds like fun! If you want rain, come on out here! Warm rain that soaks you to the bone in three minutes! Just yesterday Andrew said he would move here just for the rain! I love it too!!!