BATMAN AND NACHO LIBRE!!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Halloween Costumes!
I apologize that I've been so bad at posting. I look forward to next semester when I'll hopefully have a little more free-time. (I would hope so, going from 17 credits to 6). Anyways, I do admit I was a cowgirl for the elementary school carnival. I love getting paid for playing at a carnival. Anyways, Halloween night Danny and I had the best costumes ever. With our awesome homemade shirts and Mexican masks we went as..... 
Aren't these capes great? We've been waiting ever since our honeymoon for Halloween to be able to wear them. When we were in Ensenada there were tons of wrestler masks- and they had these great ones for kids! They were a little tight... but well worth it! They even had pictures on the capes. Can't wait till next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment