
Starting a blog is a lot more complicated than one may think! But we finally decided to do it. One of my very favorite people in the whole world moved out of state, and as we've emailed back and forth a little she told me "I think you should get a blog, because I feel much more connected to people through their blog, even though I don't get a chance to talk to them much." In some ways I was a little skeptical in the beginning, thinking that people and relationships get lost in technology. And in some ways they do. But I agree completely with my friend in that sometimes life is crazy, and it's so fun to catch up on people's lives through their blogs...especially with friends and family that live out of state. Even though they aren't here, you still feel connected to them (as cheesy as that may sound). So we are joining the blogging world.
3 comments:
Hooray! Welcome!
HOORAY U HAVE A BLOG!! I love ur pic... its at silver right?! I miss u!
You are so wonderful. I love your blog and will add it to our list. I miss you like crazy. Blogs are the best.
Post a Comment